Friday 10 May 2013

Breakfast club

Hello my friends around Europe,

I am missing  you all so much. I can't wait to see some of the children and teachers in Romania.

Today, I visited the school breakfast club.

The National Lottery gave school some money to set up a breakfast club. About 60 children come every day.

Here are some of my friends eating their toast with Nutella.




They do lots of fun activities. I played on some of the Ipads with the boys.




The girls were embroidering and asked me to have a go. I couldn't hold the needle so I decided to chase the thread. It was so much fun.



They even had some fun floor games to play!




Soon it was time to go to our classroom. My class is taking me to swimming lessons this morning. We have to travel on a coach to the pool. 



I'll let you know how I get on later.

I hope my tail doesn't get wet!

Love from Vancat xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.